Meeting started by skaet_ at 10:00
10:02:21 Topic: pending action items
10:05:49 Topic: Feature and Bugs Summary
10:07:44 Topic: Long term support plan
10:14:43 Topic: Stable Release Update
10:24:00 ACTION skaet_ pitti, kees, sconklin - get together and propose adjustments process if needed, then broadcast new dates
10:26:46 ACTION skaet_ skaet call meeting to discussing outcome of sconklin's meeting with pitti and kees.
10:34:25 LINK sconklin http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/linux.html
10:46:40 Topic: any other comments/concerns/etc. to raise?
Meeting ended at 10:47.

People Present:
  1. skaet_
  2. sconklin
  3. cjwatson
  4. ubottu
  5. victorp
  6. zul
  7. davidm
  8. marjo_
  9. vanhoof
  10. apw