Meeting started by nixternal at 10:06
10:08:23 ACTION nixternal Follow up: persia contacts Angel Abad about his application
10:08:42 Topic: Administrative Matters
10:13:29 ACTION nixternal Remove DMB from Core Dev team - make it the owner and not a member
10:13:48 AGREED nixternal Remove DMB from Core Dev team - make it the owner and not a member
10:18:35 AGREED nixternal Set contact address for ~ubuntu-dev to ubuntu-review@lists.ubuntu.com
10:19:46 ACTION nixternal Set contact address for ~ubuntu-dev to ubuntu-review@lists.ubuntu.com - done by cjwatson
10:20:06 ACTION nixternal Set contact address for ~ubuntu-dev to ubuntu-review@lists.ubuntu.com - not done, blocked
10:21:52 ACTION nixternal Set contact address for ~ubuntu-dev to ubuntu-reviews@lists.ubuntu.com - james_w to file a question on LP to ask a LOSA to disentagle the already registered address
10:26:49 ACTION nixternal Decide next chair person via e-mail - nixternal will do that
10:28:09 Topic: Leann Ogasawara Per Package Upload Application
10:44:48 VOTE Leann Ogasawara Per Package Upload for Linux Kernel Packages
10:46:00 VOTE RESULT 5 for, 0 against, 1 abstained. Total: 5
10:48:12 Topic: Jonathan Thomas Core Developer Application
10:50:35 LINK nixternal https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JonathanThomas/CoreDevApplication
11:14:55 VOTE Jonathan Thomas Core Developer Application
11:18:31 VOTE RESULT 3 for, 0 against, 3 abstained. Total: 3
11:24:17 ACTION nixternal Jonathan Thomas' Core Developer Application - take it to the mailing list as persia needs to vote - currently 3 for, 3 abstain
11:24:46 ACTION nixternal Any other business
Meeting ended at 11:32.

People Present:
  1. nixternal
  2. cjwatson
  3. cody-somerville
  4. geser
  5. stgraber
  6. james_w
  7. soren
  8. ogasawara
  9. stgraber-n900
  10. apw
  11. maco
  12. JontheEchidna
  13. rgreening
  14. Riddell
  15. ScottK
  16. DarkwingDuck
  17. cyphermox