Meeting started by head_victim at 05:00
05:00:51 LINK head_victim https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings
05:05:20 Topic: Update on RTs
05:07:58 LINK head_victim http://planet.ubuntu.org.au/
05:09:27 ACTION head_victim head_victim to email the list to confirm all changes made recently are now correct and no further modifications necessary.
05:14:02 LINK head_victim www.ubuntu.com.au
05:16:15 ACTION head_victim head_victim to email the list with any further updates
05:17:53 LINK head_victim https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDrupal
05:22:42 Topic: Loco.ubuntu.com
05:25:22 LINK head_victim http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-au
05:30:59 ACTION head_victim head_victim to email the list details of loco.u.c meeting information as a test for next month
05:34:36 IDEA head_victim jaddi27 to log a bug against loco.u.c about the calendaring issue and let the mailing list know how it goes
05:36:57 Topic: Any suggestions for promotional materials (posters, flyers, etc) for the Natty release?
05:38:37 LINK head_victim http://spreadubuntu.org/ is always a great place to start looking for promotional material though if you didn't know it existed
05:44:22 LINK head_victim https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Artwork is where I have put up a few things in the past.
05:46:49 Topic: Natty Narwhal Release Parties
05:54:53 LINK head_victim https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/NattyReleaseParties I have just copied the previous one so we have a place
Meeting ended at 06:10.

People Present:
  1. head_victim
  2. sagaci
  3. jaddi27
  4. dns53
  5. blahdeblah
  6. jellyware
  7. MoLE_